Medium Pipe Boot
Installation Instructions (336 KB, PDF)
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Medium Pipe Boot at all points whereany projection penetrates the roof system, and is less than 6" in diameter.
- The Medium Pipe Boot shall include 60 mil EPDM or NEOPRENE compression molded body and shall include 70 mil PVC (Polyvinyl Chlo-ride) or TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) injection molded body.
- The Medium Pipe Boot shall also include Portals Plus' Snaplock Clamp.
- Whenever necessary utilize Portals Plus Adapters to seal to square tubing and angle iron and for round penetrations less than 1" in diameter.
- Use white or black as necessary.
- Attachment of Medium Pipe Boot to roof system shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus Installation Instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's requirements.
|42110||MEDIUM-BLACK EPDM 1"- 6"||10|
|42140||MEDIUM-WHITE EPDM 1" - 6"||10|
|43170||MEDIUM-BLACK NEOPRENE 1"- 6"||10|
|46209||MEDIUM-WHITE TPO 1"- 6"||10|