Alumi-Flash Standard with C-126 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Standard Alumi-Flash at all points where one penetration 2" - 6" in diameter penetrates the roof.
- The Standard Alumi-Flash shall include a .060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 14".
- The 8"collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge. An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-126 shall be utilized.
- The Cap shall include PortalsPlus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamp.
- Attachment and installation of the Standard Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations
|22015||ALUMI-FLASH W/126 BLACK CAP||5|
|22065||ALUMI-FLASH W/126 WHITE CAP||5|