- Furnish and install Portals Plus Small RetrofitFlashings as manufactured by Portals Plus, Inc. at all points where protrusions of 3" nominal diameter or less penetrate roofs, floors,and walls, where the penetration cannot be disconnected or have the seal slid over the top.
- Materials should be EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Di-ene Monomer) for single-ply rubber roofs, floors and walls, and Neoprene for hot applied systemsor as shown on drawings. Material shall have a serviceable temperature range of -60 F to +270F, and be resistant to ozone and ultraviolet.
- Units shall have tongue and groove sealing lips with overlapping tab to flash the seam, and accept all necessary adapter rings for round projections under 1" in diameter.
- Base flange shall have a convolution to allow greater movement.
- Sealing unit to roof shall be in accordance with the roof manufacturer's recommendations.
- All hardware shall be stainless steel.
- For pipes, tubes and conduits 3.5" to 6" nominal, use Portals Plus Large Retrofit which has a height of 5", a base diameterof 14.5" and capable of accepting various adapter
|11015||SMALL RETROFIT FLASHING -BLACK EPDM 1'- 3'||5|
|12015||SMALL RETROFIT FLASH - NEOPRENE 1"- 3"||5|
EPDM should only be used with rubber single ply systems. Neoprene can be used wih hot applied roof systems.