Alumi-Flash Standard with C-481 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Standard Alumi-Flash at all points where up tofour pipes .375" - 1" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Standard Alumi-Flash shall include a .060 spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 14".
- The 8"collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)compression molded cap model C-481 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include PortalsPlus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Standard Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22045||ALUMI-FLASH W/481 BLACK CAP||5|