ReRoof Drain with Overflow Clamping Ring
Submittal Data (304 KB, PDF)
- Drain shall consist of a molded ultraviolet stabilized polyethylene or cast aluminum dome strainer
- A cast aluminum epoxy coated overflow clamping ring
- A reroof drain of (choose one: injection molded black ABS flange and outlet tube, injection molded white PVC flange and outlet tube, spun aluminum flange with extruded aluminum outlet tube, or spun stainless steel flange with extruded stainless steel outlet tube).
- The outlet tube shall have a pre-compressed modified asphalt impregnated expanding foam, sealing tape, having a temperature range of -40 F to +185 F and 150% minimume longation (available in 3", 4", 5" and 6") or rubber seal which requires no special tools (available in 2", 3", 4", 5"and 6").
- Attachment and installation shall be done inaccordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|67215||UPPER CAST CLAMPING RING||5|
|67235||2" OVERFLOW CLAMPING RING||5|