Pipe Portal with C-182 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Pipe Portal System at all points where pipes 8" - 12" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Pipe Portal shall include an 18 gauge galvanized roof curb model RC-___A with integral base plate, continuously welded corner seams, factory-installed wood nailer and, 1.5" 3lb. rigid fiberglass insulation.
- The Pipe Portal shall be furnished with a laminated, acrylic coated, ABS plastic curb cover with prepunched holes and molded sealing ring on an 14" collared opening.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-182 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamp.
- Attachment and installation of the Pipe Portal shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|32041||LARGE COVER & CAP W/ C-182 BLACK CAP||1|
|32131||LG RC-2A STRAIGHT SIDED ROOF CURB - 11" HIGH||1|
|32141||LG RC-3A CANTED CURB - 8" HIGH||1|
|32151||LG RC-4A RAISED CANTED CURB - 9 1/2" HIGH||1|
|38131||LG RC-2A STRAIGHT SIDED ROOF CURB - 18" HIGH||1|