Inside Corner EPDM
- Furnish and install Premolded Corners at all roof corners including parapet walls, architectural and mechanical openings such as skylights, heat and smoke hatches,exhaust fans, fresh air intakes or exhaust hoods, roof top furnaces and condensers, and as specified on drawings.
- Premolded Corners shall be 8" high with 6" legs and have radius corners and all edges feathered for good adhe-sion.
- They shall be injection molded of .060" thick EPDM(Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) for use with single-ply rubber roofs or Neoprene for use with hot applied built-up roofs.
- All Corners shall have a serviceable temperature range of -60 F to +270 F, and be ozone and ultraviolet resistant.
- They shall be adhered to the roof asper roofing manufacturer's recommended specification.
- Roof systems that do not have built-in or field fabricated cant strip shall use Portals Plus Premolded Inside and Outside Corners without cant.
|51030||INSIDE CORNER - BLACK EPDM||10|
|52030||INSIDE CORNER - WHITE EPDM||10|
|53030||INSIDE CORNER - BLACK NEOPRENE||10|