Installation Instructions (204 KB, PDF)
- For installing a roof drain flush with the top surface of roof deck insulation.
- Creates an overflow drain when used with an adjacent roof drain installed in a Bearing Pan at the deck surface.
- Allows insulation to surround the drain and pipe above the deck, preventing any condensation.
- Simple topside installation of the heavy, 18 gauge spun steel Extension Pan and roof drain.
- Accepts all Portals Plus Roof Drains and all insulations from 1/4" to 5-1/4" thick.
|67125||SPUN EXTENSION PAN W/ALL INSTALLATION HARDWARE FOR ALL ROOF DRAINS||5|