Alumi-Flash Standard with C-412 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus StandardAlumi-Flash at all points where up to four pipes 1" - 2" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Standard Alumi-Flash shall includea .060" spun aluminum base unit with a heigh tof 4" and a base diameter of 14".
- The 8"collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM(Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-412 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus'stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Standard Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22035||ALUMI-FLASH W/412 BLACK CAP||5|