Alumi-Flash Large with C-182 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus LargeAlumi-Flash at all points where onepipe 8" - 12" in diameter penetrates the roof.
- The Large Alumi-Flash shall include a .060"spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4"and a base diameter of 22".
- The 14" collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM(Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap, model C-182 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus'stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Large Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with PortalsPlus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22051||ALUMI-FLASH W/182 BLACK CAP||1|