Alumi-Flash Extra Tall with C-212 Cap
Installation Instructions (10 MB, PDF)
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Extra Tall Alumi-Flash at all points where up totwo pipes .375" - 1" in diameter and up to two pipes 1" - 2" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Extra Tall Alumi-Flash shall include a.060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 13" and a base diameter of 14".
- The 8" collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)compression molded cap model C-212 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include PortalsPlus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Extra Tall Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommenda-tions.
|24025||XT ALUMI-FLASH - W/ 212 BLACK CAP||5|
|24065||XT ALUMI-FLASH - W/ 212 WHITE CAP||5|