5-Hole Pipe Portal Flashing System
Installation Instructions (1 MB, PDF)
- For pipe penetrations from 1/2" to 2-1/2" Nominal Pipe O.D.
- Provide premanufactured Pipe Portal® flashing systems as manufactured by Portals Plus at all necessary roof penetrations 2-1/2"" or less, or as shown on drawings.
- Each 5-Hole Pipe Portal® fashing system can be requested to include an RPS premanufactured roof curb of style as shown on drawings or as specifed for roof curbs, single or double Pipe Portal® flashing system cover with sealing ribs on each port for a weather tight seal and precut port holes for faster installation, and five molded EPDM rubber cap(s) with stainless steel clamp(s).
- EPDM rubber shall have a serviceable temperature range of -60°F to +270°F and resistant to ozone and ultraviolet rays.
- Use C-555 Caps for up to five- 1/2" to 2-1/2" pipes.
|29430||5-CAP COVER & CAPS W/ C-555 BLACK CAPS||5|
|32101||SM RC-2A STRAIGHT SIDED CURB - 11" HIGH||1|
|32111||SM RC-3A CANTED CURB - 8" HIGH||1|
|32121||SM RC-4A RAISED CANTED CURB - 9 1/2" HIGH||1|
|38101||SM RC-2A STRAIGHT SIDED ROOF CURB - 18" HIGH||1|