Plasti-Flash with C-212 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Plasti-Flash at all points where up to two pipes .375" - 1" in diameter and up to two pipes 1" - 2" in diameter are penetrating the roof.
- The Plasti-Flash shall in-clude a .090 PVC base unit with a height of 4" anda base diameter of 14" square.
- The collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (EthylenePropylene Diene Monomer) compression molded white cap model C-212 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Plasti-Flash shall be done in accordance with PortalsPlus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|26025||PLASTI-FLASH W/212 WHITE CAP||5|