Plasti-Flash with C-126 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Plasti-Flash at all points where one penetration 2" - 6" in diameter penetrates the roof.
- The Plasti-Flash shall include a .090 PVC base unit with a height of 4" anda base diameter of 14" square.
- The collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings formedinto the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene PropyleneDiene Monomer) compression molded white cap model C-126 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall in-clude Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamp.
- Attachment and installation of the Plasti-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|26015||PLASTI-FLASH W/126 WHITE CAP||5|