- Drains for sidewall roof installation
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Scupper Drain at all drain openings as shown on drawings.
- Scupper Drain consists of a removable epoxy coated cast aluminum intregral flashing clamp with angled grate, with a free area of not less than 17.60 sq.in
- A drain sump body 6"tall by 11" wide of epoxy coated cast aluminum alloy.
- All scupper drains shall include a removable cast aluminum alloy no hub outlet connecter extension.
- Attachment and installation shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus 'instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations
- Available in 2", 3" and 4"
|67301||2" CAST ALUMINUM SCUPPER DRAIN||1|
|67311||3" CAST ALUMINUM SCUPPER DRAIN||1|
|67321||CAST ALUMINUM SCUPPER DRAIN||1|