- Furnish and install Portals Plus Large Retrofit Flashings as manufactured by Portals Plus, Inc. at all points where protrusions of 3.5" to 6" nominal diameter penetrate roofs, floors and walls, where the penetration cannot be disconnected or have the seal slid over the top.
- Materials should be EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Di-ene Monomer) for single-ply rubber roofs, floors and walls, and Neoprene for hot applied systemsor as shown on drawings.
- Material shall have a serviceable temperature range of -60 F to +270F, and be resistant to ozone and ultraviolet.
- Units shall have tongue and groove sealing lips with overlapping tab to flash the seam, and accept all necessary adapter rings including angle iron and square tube adapters.
- All hardware shall be stainless steel.
- Base flange shall have a convolution to allow greater movement.
- Sealing unit to roof shall be done in accordance with the roof manufacturer's recommendations.
- For pipes,tubes and conduits .5" to 3" nominal use PortalsPlus Small Retrofit which has a height of 5.5" and a base diameter of 11".
|11025||LARGE RETROFIT FLASHING- BLACK EPDM 3 1/2" - 6"||5|
|12025||LARGE RETROFIT FLASH - NEOPRENE 3 1/2"- 6"||5|
EPDM should only be used with rubber single ply systems. Neoprene can be used wih hot applied roof systems.