Double Pipe Portal with C-212 and C-481 Caps
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Double Pipe Portal at all points where up to six pipes .375" - 1" in diameter and two pipes 1" - 2" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Pipe Portal shall include an 18 gauge galvanized roof curb model RC-___A with integral base plate, continuously welded corner seams, factory-installed wood nailer, and 1.5" 3lb. rigid fiberglass insulation.
- The Pipe Portal shall be furnished with a laminated, acrylic coated, ABS plastic curb cover with prepunched holes and molded sealing rings on two 8" collared openings.
- Two EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded caps model C-212 & C-481 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Pipe Portal shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|36062||DOUBLE COVER & CAPS W/ C-212 & 481 BLACK CAPS||2|