Combination Inside and Outside Corner PVC or TPO
Installation Instructions (256 KB, PDF)
- Each Combination Corner molding canbe cut into one Inside or Outside Corner.
- Furnish and install Premolded Corners at all roof corners including parapet walls, architectural and mechanical openings such as skylights, heat and smoke hatches,exhaust fans, fresh air intakes or exhaust hoods, roof top furnaces and condensers, and as sepcified on drawings.
- Premolded Corners shall be 3" high with 6" flange and have radius corners.
- They shall be injection molded of.060" thick PVC or TPO for use with single-ply PVC or TPO roofs.
- Use Portals Plus standard colors as necessary. They shall be adhered to the roof as per roofing manufacturer's recommended specification.
- Roof systems must not have built-in or field fabricated cant strip
|56707||UNIVERSAL - INSIDE/OUTSIDE - WHITE TPO||20|