Alumi-Flash Standard with C-212 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Standard Alumi-Flash at all points where up to two pipes .375" - 1" and up to two pipes 1" - 2" in diameter are penetrating the roof.
- The Standard Alumi-Flash shall include a.060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 14".
- The 8 "collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-212 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include PortalsPlus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Standard Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance withPortals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22025||ALUMI-FLASH W/212 BLACK CAP||5|
|22075||ALUMI-FLASH W/212 WHITE CAP||5|