Alumi-Flash Extra Wide with C-481 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Extra Wide Alumi-Flash at all points where up to four pipes .375" - 1" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall include a.060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 18".
- The 8" collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-481 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22245||PRIMED EW ALUMI-FLASH - 481 BLACK CAP||5|