Alumi-Flash Extra Wide with C-412 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Extra Wide Alumi-Flash at all points where up to fourpipes 1" - 2" in diameter penetrate the roof.
- The Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall include a .060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 18".
- The 8" collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene PropyleneDiene Monomer) compression molded cap model C-412 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus' stainless steel Snaplock Clamps.
- Attachment and installation of the Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus' instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22235||PRIMED EW ALUMI-FLASH - 412 BLACK CAP||5|