Alumi-Flash Extra Wide with C-126 Cap
- Furnish and install the Portals Plus Extra Wide Alumi-Flash at all points where one penetration 2" - 6" in diamete penetrates the roof.
- The Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall include a .060" spun aluminum base unit with a height of 4" and a base diameter of 18".
- The 8"collared opening shall have two beaded sealing rings roll formed into the top edge.
- An EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)compression molded cap model C-126 shall be utilized.
- All Caps shall include Portals Plus'stainless steel Snaplock Clamp.
- Attachment and installation of the Extra Wide Alumi-Flash shall be done in accordance with Portals Plus'instructions and the roofing membrane manufacturer's recommendations.
|22215||PRIMED EW ALUMI-FLASH -126 BLACK CAP||5|
|22265||PRIMED EW ALUMI-FLASH -126 WHITE CAP||5|